THREE INGREDIENT BANANA GRANOLA BARS
- 3 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 1 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened, all up to you!)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- Desired Mix-ins!
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix in the coconut and oats (you may need more of these ingredients depending on how big your bananas are. If the mixture seems too wet, add more oats/coconut!)
- Stir in the remaining mix-ins if using (highly recommend!)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, measure out 9 portions (yours may be more or less depending on the size of the scoop,) onto the baking sheet. Using your hands, gently push the sides to form bars.
- Place into oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until nice and golden. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to cooling rack to completely cool.