- 2 lbs roughly chopped cooked turkey
- 12-16 cups homemade turkey stock
- 2 cups tomato juice (you can use a whole can for more tomato flavour!)
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Add broth, onion, and celery to a stock pot over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
- Stir in turkey, tomato juice, rice, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for another 30-45 minutes, or until rice is cooked through.
- Season and serve!