WALDORF CHICKEN SALAD
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (I prefer canola oil Mayo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced*
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 6 leaves Boston lettuce
- Place walnuts on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken celery, apple, grapes, walnuts, and the dressing. Spoon into lettuce cups and serve immediately.