- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes (or 1 drained can diced tomatoes)
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 large bell peppers, you can use green, red, or yellow or all 3!
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 8 medium tortillas (either whole wheat or flour)
- 1 large lime, cut in slices (for garnish)
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese, salsa, and sour cream for garnish
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix together the tomatoes, onion, and peppers and place in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, spices, and yogurt. Toss in the chicken and coat with the yogurt mixture.
- Place the coated chicken into the baking dish with the vegetables. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked fully and vegetables are fork tender.
- Tip: with about 8 minutes left, wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven to warm them. Very tasty!
- Serve with warmed tortillas, sour cream, salsa, and cheese.