- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips, divided
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sift together flour and baking powder and set aside. In a mixer, beat the sugar, butter, lemon zest and salt. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time. Add the flour mixture and beat just until blended. Stir in the cranberries and half of the mini chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into a 12-inch long, 3-inch wide log on the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- Place the log on the cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the log on a diagonal into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange the biscotti on the baking sheet. Bake the biscotti again, for 15 minutes, until they are golden brown. Transfer the biscotti to a rack and cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Dip the bottom of the biscotti in the white chocolate and let chocolate cool and set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle over the white chocolate to decorate.