- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp red food coloring
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, or bowl of stand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and mix to combine.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine. Add red food coloring and mix to incorporate and better turns red.
- Scoop out onto prepared cookie sheet about 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Bake at 375° F for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- While cookies are cooling, melt chocolate chips over double boiler or in microwave in 30 second increments, mixing in between, until melted.
- Once cookies are cool, dip 1/2 of a cookie into melted white chocolate and place onto parchment paper to harden. Repeat until all cookies are done.
- Let white chocolate cool then eat and enjoy!