- 2 cans (15 ounces EACH) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large Bartlett pear, diced
- 2 small apples (fuji or gala), thinly sliced
- 5 kiwis, peeled, sliced, and halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1 container (4.3 ounces) POM POMS Pomegranate Fresh Arils
- Fresh mint, optional
In a large bowl, toss together the drained mandarin oranges, the diced Bartlett pear, the thinly sliced apples, and the peeled, sliced, and halved kiwis. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and poppyseeds. Pour over the salad and toss gently. Cover and refrigerated for 30 minutes.
Remove and top with the pomegranate arils and fresh (chopped) mint if desired. Serve immediately.
Any leftovers are delicious blended up in a smoothie the next morning 🙂