- 1 packet Artichoke and Spinach Sauce Mix from Tastefully Simple
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups baby spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (25 oz) package frozen ravioli
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine Artichoke and Spinach Sauce with cream cheese and milk in a saucepan. Whisk over medium-low heat until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- In a large bowl, mix together prepared sauce, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and entire package of ravioli. Mix well and transfer to prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and parmesan over the top and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!