avocado kale caesar salad + sweet potato fries
Avocado Caesar Dressing:
- 1 avocado, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (optional – see notes)
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Kale Caesar Salad:
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, chopped (5-6 cups)
- Parmesan and/or pepitas for topping
- Cut the avocado in half. Reserve one half for the salad. Blend the other half with the water, mayo, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, and salt. Taste and adjust!
- Toss the chopped kale with the dressing. Throw in a handful of pepitas and Parmesan and toss it all around. Finish the salad with the remaining half of the avocado, cut into cubes. YUM!