Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust
- 1 salmon filet about 2 pounds, left whole
Parmesan Herb Crust:
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easiest cleanup.
- Place salmon, skin side down, onto lined baking sheet. Cover salmon with another piece of parchment paper. Bake salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and remove top piece of parchment paper. Top with garlic, Parmesan and parsley mixture. Return to oven uncovered and allow to bake until registers 135º F when checked with an internal thermometer probe. The Parmesan cheese should have melted and lightly browned..
- Allow to rest about 5 minutes and serve.