- 6 cups mixed berries such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries that have been cut into quarters, raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- Additional berries and mint sprigs for garnish
Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
Add the powdered sugar, and beat until combined. Add the vanilla and cream and continue to beat until smooth.
Gently fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Place the berries in a large bowl and pour the cheesecake mixture over the top. Stir gently until berries are coated in the cheesecake.
Garnish with berries and mint sprigs and serve.