Broiled Tilapia with Garlic
- 6 tilapia fillets (6oz)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- Wash fish and pat dry. Line broiler pan with tin foil.
- Place fish on the tin foil and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with crushed garlic.
- Set broiler to low and place fish about 8 inches from the flame.
- Cook until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes (be careful not to burn garlic).
- Serve with freshly squeezed lemon juice.