- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER TOPPING
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a large oven-proof skillet or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the garlic butter topping, whisk together butter, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Cut each of the 8 biscuits into fourths, making 32 pieces. Spread biscuits in a single layer onto the prepared skillet. Brush with garlic butter topping.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and mini pepperonis.
- Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 14-16 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.