chocolate bar healthy
- 1 cup brown rice syrup <- order on Amazon because you’re a queen and Amazon is life
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 6 cups brown rice krispies
- 1 24-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- a generous pinch of flaked sea salt <- again, may I suggest Amazon
- Rice Krispie Mixture: Melt brown rice syrup, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a large pot until a smooth mixture forms. Add a pinch of sea salt and stir in the brown rice krispies. Remove from heat and press into a 9×13 pan.
- Chocolate Topping: Melt chocolate chips gently and slowly (preferably in a double boiler, or, in my case, a random stainless steel bowl fitted inside a pot of simmering water, but microwave or regular saucepan works, too). Pour chocolate over the rice krispie mixture and sprinkle again – !! – with sea salt because you don’t want to hate your life. Rest at room temperature until chocolate is set and watch them disappear.