- 1 C fresh mixed berries
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 C Silk Cultured Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/2 C your favorite granola
- mint, as garnish (optional)
- Toss berries with lemon zest and maple syrup in a bowl. You can also do this the night before to get them extra juicy.
- Make the parfait by adding half the cultured coconut to the bottom of the jar. Then add a layer of granola, some berries, then the remaining cultured coconut, granola and top with berries. Garnish with mint, if desired. I wouldn’t prepare this entirely the night before as the granola will get soggy.