- 1.5 lbs cooked salmon, cut to bite size pieces (grilled or baked; don’t overcook)
- ½ cup plain, unsweetened whole Greek yogurt
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 5 tsp yellow curry powder
- 2 tsp pure honey
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp kosher salt plus more to taste
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper plus more to taste
- ½ medium red onion, finely copped
- 1 medium sweet and crisp apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- ½ cup salted roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, mayo, curry powder, honey, ginger, salt, and black pepper.
- Add salmon, onions, apples, raisins, and pickles. Gently stir to combine well and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and keep chilled. Let rest at room temp 30 min before serving. Right before serving, stir in chopped cashews.