EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16oz) bag frozen peas and carrots (about 3 cups)
- 3 cups roughly chopped chicken (I recommend using a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery soup (you could also use cream of mushroom or cream of chicken)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- Heat 3 cups milk, frozen vegetables, chicken, soup, and bouillon in a large pot over medium to medium high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, stir bisquick and ⅔ cup milk in a bowl until soft dough forms. Separate into 16 even sized balls.
- Once liquid is boiling, drop dough balls on top of the chicken mixture. Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 10 minutes. Cover and cook mixture an additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately