- 24 medium strawberries, washed and dried very well
- 8 ounces good quality chocolate, chopped, divided
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped, divided
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Add 3/4 of the chopped chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Melt at 50% power for 30 second intervals, stirring in between. When chocolate is melted, remove from microwave and stir in remaining 1/4 of chocolate. Stir until until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate, turning to coat all sides. Lift and let the chocolate drip for a moment, then place on the prepared baking sheet. Complete with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate 5-10 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- While the chocolate is hardening, melt the white chocolate according to the same directions as the milk chocolate. Pour the melted white chocolate into a pastry bag (or a ziploc bag) and cut a small piece off the tip of the bag. Drizzle back and forth over the strawberries. Refrigerate until firm. Store strawberries in the refrigerator.