Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- 1 and ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ½ cup white flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Panko
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim the fat from the tenders.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about ¼ teaspoon pepper, & about ½ teaspoon salt. Stir,
- Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
- Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the dipping sauce!