GREEK YOGURT BREAKFAST BARK
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 to 4 strawberries, sliced
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix Greek yogurt and syrup in a bowl until combined. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Top with Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Cover the baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for two hours, or overnight, until the bark is fully frozen. Slice into desired squares. Serve immediately and keep stored in the freezer in an airtight container or bag.