Instant Pot Beef Stew
- 1 1/2- 2 pounds beef stew meat cubed (or chuck roast)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups potatoes chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce optional
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix optional
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups or 24 oz. College Inn® Beef Broth²
Put flour, salt, and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Place meat in bag with the flour and shake until well coated.
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and turn on the sauté function. Heat for 1-2 minutes until oil is hot then remove beef from the ziplock bag, shake off excess flour and add to the Instant Pot. Brown the meat on all sides.
Add the chopped onion, potatoes, carrot, celery, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and ranch seasoning mix. Stir until everything is combined then add 3 cups beef broth.