Leftover Turkey Pasta Casserole
- 2 cups fusilli pasta
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 12 oz bag green beans, thawed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11 oz can cream of celery soup
- 3 cups turkey, leftover, cubed or shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, or panko
let’s do it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta until just before al dente, set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat then sauté onions and celery. Cook until onion is translucent and celery is soft. Add garlic and green beans and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to large mixing bowl then add turkey, pasta, soup, and cheese. Combine thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a 9″ square casserole dish and sprinkle with Panko.
- Bake uncovered, 20-30 minutes until the center is hot and sides are bubbly.