Paleo Banana Bread Muffins (Gluten free, Low-Carb)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas 3-4 medium
- 1/2 cup almond butter peanut butter can also be used
- 1/4 cup butter olive oil can also be used
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour almond flour can also be used
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional and not included in nutritional facts
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with liners; set aside.
Combine eggs, bananas, almond butter, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
Spoon batter into muffin tins, 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Recipe adapted from: Civilized Caveman Cooking