ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
- 1 (12 oz.) box tricolor rotini (or your desired pasta)
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 (4-6 oz.) package Genoa salami, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 green bell pepper, small diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) container mozzarella pearls (found in deli; or small-diced fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup fresh curly or flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, usually 7-8 minutes for rotini. Drain and rinse under cold water. Return pasta to pot, away from heat.
- Pour in entire bottle of zesty Italian dressing (it may seem like too much at first, but the pasta will soak up a lot of the dressing as it cools). Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, giving it a good stir before serving to blend ingredients and dressing thoroughly.