- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1 small frozen banana (about 1 cup sliced)
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter (I used JIF creamy)
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry jam (I used Smucker’s)
- Vanilla protein powder, optional
- Combine the yogurt, milk, berries, banana, peanut butter, strawberry jam and protein powder into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 large bowls or 4 small bowls. Top with your favorite toppings such as bananas, berries, granola and coconut.