For the pesto
- 2 cups fresh basil, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (or walnuts)
- 2 large cloves garlic
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
For the pizza
- 1 Trader Joes Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend until mixed.
- Bake the cauliflower pizza crust according to box instructions.
- Once the crust is nice and brown, spread it with pesto. Top with mozzarella and prosciutto. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix arugula, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Remove pizza from the oven, let cool for a couple minutes, and slice with a pizza cutter. Top with arugula and serve.