Pull-Apart Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Pinwheels
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a pie plate or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Unroll crescent rolls, pressing perforations to seal into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with artichoke mixture.
- Starting at the shortest side, roll up, pressing the edges to seal. Cut in eighths. Place, cut side down, onto the prepared pie plate. Brush with egg.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.