STRAWBERRY DRAGON FRUIT
- 2 cups strawberries, divided
- 1 dragon fruit, exterior removed, cut in half
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus lime wheels, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups ice
- Sugar or salt, to rim
- Freeze half of the strawberries. Slice one half of the dragon fruit and reserve for garnish. Dice the other half and place in a blender.
- Add all but a few of the unfrozen strawberries, tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and honey to the blender. Blend until smooth. Add in the ice and frozen strawberries and blend until slushy.
- Rim glasses with sugar or salt, and divide the margarita mixture between each glass. Garnish with dragon fruit, lime wheels, and remaining strawberries. Serve.