- 1tablespoon butter
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 6pork loin chops with bone
- 1can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1can mushroom, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4cup chicken broth
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4teaspoon black pepper
- 6potatoes, unpeeled,cut into thin slices
- 1onion, sliced
- chopped parsley
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet.
- Brown pork chops on both sides. Set aside.
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, chicken broth, garlic, salt, basil and pepper in slow cooker.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place pork chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.